Monday, July 23, 2012

Angry Birds on iPad and on Paper

This is the cover page of my son's Angry Birds Space comic (and I've learned that "Pig Bang" is the pun-filled name of the first level of Angry Birds Space). I now know this because we broke down and bought an iPad and the very first app that I uploaded was Angry Birds Space.

Why did we buy an iPad? I think I've alluded to this in previous posts - both our kids love to draw and I've heard that professional graphic designers use tablets to sketch. It would be nice to avoid killing many trees with the oodles of paper used to doodle. I've also learned from my colleague and friend that we'll need to get an iPad stylus because a 3DS stylus is too tiny and sharp. I just loaded Angry Birds Seasons in addition to ABS - I wonder if this will lead to a slew of Angry Birds Seasons-themed drawings?

No comments:

Post a Comment