Sunday, March 20, 2011

WoW as seen by a 6 year old

My husband has been playing World of Warcraft since it first came out, about five years ago. (He'd know the precise date. I think he said it was a month after the initial release.) Our daughter was 6 at the time - she's now 11. She and her brother enjoyed watching their father play WoW and he created characters for them on the MMO. They'd tell him what to do and he'd do it for them. One of the girl's character was called Aylani and in this drawing our girl made ages and ages ago, Aylani is dealing with a Merlock. I found it as I was uploading pictures to this blog and even though it's older than the other ones I've been posting recently, I couldn't pass up the chance of sharing it, even just to compare how her art style has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment