Friday, June 15, 2012

Dice






My husband posted this photo on his blog of some funky new dice he bought - the far right one is a three sided dice, with rock-paper-scissors also imprinted. It reminded me of how in love my kids, especially my son, were with the various dice my hubby owns. As a dedicated role playing gamer for a long time, he has a large collection of dice. The kids used to go into his dice box when they were little (not too little - dice are choking hazards) and choose the prettiest ones to cart around and treasure like jewels. Hubby has said that his mental math is strong because of the quick calculations he'd do while playing - when kids count the individual pips on a dice face to figure out the score, it's sad. Hubby tells a great dice story on a podcast interview he did - I don't know where it is but it's very funny - I'll have to locate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment