Sunday, May 8, 2011

Conversations during the game

So, the boys are involved with Left For Dead 2. Sometimes I audiotape the action. Tonight, I thought I'd sit here and type what the boy says as he watches his dad play.

Aah! [jumps] Dad was just about to close that door when a charger came through. He got him.

I love the double barrel gun!

The jockey just killed itself!

Dad, it's funny when you go aaah.

Dad, what's a defibrillator? [father explains]

Poor you!

Why can't they get that heart shocker? You need that heart shocker.

You got the heart shocker.

You finally gonna get outta this place. You gonna skeddaddle. I didn't know you never completed Dead Center before.

What happens if you don't escape this place? Why's it getting smokier?

Duh duh duh duh [son singing music] - wow, Furious Dave is very furious right now. [father mentions his co-player got the ninja sword]

Yeah, and that is so unfair. [more conversation with father]

True, I mean that charger charged you off the whole building. If that happens for real, ugghh. When I think about it, I get a little scared.

Peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly and a baseball ball. [sings]
That guy with the suit has goo. Wait, you already have goo.
...When you have a tank or something.

Nice!

Wow, you're pretty good. I like the slime. It's very useful. So, did you use that for nothing?

No Dad, you don't got it.
Dad, you don't have the fire cup thing. You don't have the fire. Do you see any white things under your baseball bat. See your baseball bat. It's not glowing. So you don't got it.

Why you saying wow?

Eeek, faddy falling down the stairs!

[father asks son's advice on choosing weapon] Hmm, what does that do? Which one does the most damage? No, I don't know what to say. If it's something in the telescope thing... it's not in this level, not in this place?

I think I heard a scream.

I have a feeling when you get up there ... careful, spitter.

Yeah, a gun store! Oh yeah, this is my kind of place!
Actually, you carried it about forever.

Okay, enough listening in on other people's conversations. Back to other tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment